RANPREX® is widely applied in the Electrical Oil-Immersed Power & Distribution Transformer Industry.
Moreover, it is easy to be processed, assembled, and stocked.
- It complies with DIN7707 and IEC61061 norms and boasts:
- - Excellent dielectric properties
- - High oil absorption values
- - Excellent compressive strength
- - Aptness to work at high temperature
- - Consistent dimensional stability
- - Different specific weight according to the application
- It is normally used to produce:
- - Pressure beams
- - Pressure and shield rings (with either crossed or tangential construction)
- - Pressing elements
- - Step blocks
- - Connections
- - Threaded rods and nuts
- Standard Plates Sizes:
- - 2050x1100
- - 2000x1200
- - 2200x1200
- - 2500x1100
- - 2500x1200
- - 1500x1500
- - 1720x1720
- - 2000x2000
- - 2400x2000
- - 2500x2000
- - 3200x1100
Thicknesses from 10 up to 300mm, and more.
We can also supply plates out of our standards, as also fully CNC machined components, according to customers’ drawings, up to dimensional tolerance of - / + 0.1mm. Maximum length of material in a single piece is 3450 mm, whilst recorded maximum lengths exceed 10 meters.